The Australian Municipal, Administrative, Clerical and Services Union (AMACSU/ASU) is registered under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cwlth)
The principal activities of Together/AMACSU are:
• Representing members in workplace and industry-wide negotiations with individual employers and employer organisations.
• Representing members before various Tribunals, including the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission, on matters relevant to the workplace.
• Providing information to members about their employment and related rights and obligations.
• Lobbying state and federal governments about matters of concern to members and their families in relation to their employment.
• Publicising to members and the community issues of concern to members and proposals to address these concerns.
• Conducting research and other activities in order to enable the Union to effectively carry out these functions.
• Providing members and their families with access to a range of services on favourable terms.
The Together/AMACSU office address is:
Level 1, 27 Peel Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
PHONE: 1800 177 244
FAX: (07) 3017 6233
Together/AMACSU collects personal information from members, including name, address, employer, occupation, date of birth, contact details, country of birth, main language spoken, and issues of identified interest by individual members.
Together/AMACSU will not sell or provide information about members to unauthorised third parties. Together/AMACSU respects members' privacy and may, for the benefit of members, provide information about members to authorised Together/AMACSU delegates, consultants, partners, and service providers for the purposes sanctioned by the Rules of Together or AMACSU (including the conduct of campaigns and elections).
If you wish to discuss issues relating to your privacy please contact the Together/AMACSU office on 1800 177 244.